WORKING WITH BRANDS MEDIA MASTERMIND E-COURSE
Everything you ever wanted to know about contacting, pitching, contracts, fees, brand messaging and more!
In this course you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about working with brands as a social media / traditional media influencer.
In this course, we will cover:
- How to Find & Contact the Brand Representative
- How to Introduce Yourself and Your Business
- Media Kits and Rate Cards
- How to Craft a Pitch for Brand Work, TV segments and Magazines
- What to Charge (Fees 101)
- Contract Red Flags & How to Edit them in Your Favour
- How to Incorporate Brand Messages so They Don't Sound like an ad
- How to Disclose on Different Social Platforms
In addition to 30 information and real-world example packed lectures, you will also receive:
- Template & Sample Email for Brand Introductions
- Template & Sample Email for Follow-Ups
- Template & Sample Email for Content Pitch
- Template & Sample Email for Follow Up about No Budget
- Template & Sample Email for Follow Up about Low Budget
- Template & Sample Email for Brand Message Proposal
- Template & Sample Contract/ Letter of Agreement
- 2020 Updated Media Rate Report (34 pages!)
- Disclosure Guideline Handbook
- Sample Media Kit (Mine!)
Total Value of Hand-outs/ Extra resources = $250!
Total Value of this E-Course= $625!
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian (RD), an avid food writer and blogger, a TV and radio personality, a cookbook author, a food brand ambassador, a passionate home cook, a food event hostess, and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc. She has a BASc. in Nutrition and Food, Dietitians of Canada accreditation, and culinary training from George Brown College and private instructors. Abbey’s core philosophy is that a pleasurable relationship with food, your body and your self is the fundamental secret to good health.
StartIntroduction to Introductions
StartWhen to Contact the Brand Directly vs the PR Agency
StartWays to Contact the BRAND Directly
StartWays to Contact a PR or Marketing Agency that Represents the Brand
StartWhat to Include in Your Initial Outreach Email
StartIntroduction Follow Up
StartYour Media Kit vs Rate Card
StartHow to Make a Media Kit
StartThe Exploratory Call