Food & Nutrition Small Group Media Mastermind Class
Turn Your Blog into a 6-Figure Media Business by Mastering the Art of Branded Content
Looking to work with brands to skyrocket your income in media?
Here's what you'll get:
- 6 Weeks (1 hour each) sessions of small group (8 participants) coaching with media expert, Abbey Sharp
- 6 essential resources with exclusive money-making tips and tricks
- 6 weeks of 24/7 access to a private Facebook group with Abbey & your Mastermind Group
6-Week Program Will Cover:
1. How to Find and Approach the Brand
2. Perfecting Your Branded Pitch
3. How Much Should Your Charge?
4. Reading & Fixing Problems Contracts
5. Incorporating Brand Messages Authentically
6. Protecting Yourself with Disclosure
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian (RD), an avid food writer and blogger, a TV and radio personality, a cookbook author, a food brand ambassador, a passionate home cook, a food event hostess, and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc. She has a BASc. in Nutrition and Food, Dietitians of Canada accreditation, and culinary training from George Brown College and private instructors. Abbey’s core philosophy is that a pleasurable relationship with food, your body and your self is the fundamental secret to good health.