Media Training 101 - Become a YouTube Star
Everything you need to know about planning, preparing and developing effective cooking show style videos.
In this add-on course, you will build on the skills you acquired in your
Live TV course and develop specific skills that are applicable to the
unique world of YouTube. These modules will focus specifically on the
cooking show style video where you can utilize some of your new media
and camera skills.
- How to prepare your YouTube calendar and determine your YouTube style
- How to prepare yourself, your script, and your food for shoot day
- How to work with brands to incorporate brand messages seamlessly
- How to read YouTube contracts
- Getting your channel set up
- How to grow your channel quickly
- What equipment, tools and software you need to get started without breaking the bank
- SEO best practices for YouTube
- Monetizing your channel
- And much more!
- 24/7 Access to Sharper Edge Media Training Facebook Group to share successes and challenges with the community
- One Monthly Live Q&A by Abbey on the Sharper Edge Media Training Facebook Group where you can ask your burning questions
- 2 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits!
- Continuing Professional Education Certificate of Attendance
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian (RD), an avid food writer and blogger, a TV and radio personality, a cookbook author, a food brand ambassador, a passionate home cook, a food event hostess, and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc. She has a BASc. in Nutrition and Food, Dietitians of Canada accreditation, and culinary training from George Brown College and private instructors. Abbey’s core philosophy is that a pleasurable relationship with food, your body and your self is the fundamental secret to good health.