Media Gold Package
Everything you need to know about pitching, preparing and doing live TV segments and YouTube videos
Ready to fast-track your success in media?
In this package you receive:
- Access to e-course Mastering Live TV
- How to pitch a successful segment
- Preparing yourself and food for the camera
- Your schedule for the day of the segment
- How to incorporate key and brand messages seamlessly
- Body language and speech skills for camera
- How to craft messages into sound bites
- How to answer difficult questions
- Overcoming nervousness and anxiety
- And much more!
- Access to e-course Become a YouTube Star
- How to prepare your YouTube calendar and determine your YouTube style
- How to prepare yourself, your script, and your food for shoot day
- How to work with brands to incorporate brand messages seamlessly
- How to read YouTube contracts
- Getting your channel set up
- How to grow your channel quickly
- What equipment, tools and software you need to get started without breaking the bank
- SEO best practices for YouTube
- Monetizing your channel
- And much more!
- 24/7 Access to Media Bootcamp Facebook Group to share successes and challenges with the community
- One Monthly Live Q&A by Abbey on the Media Bootcamp Facebook Group
- 4 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits!
- Continuing Professional Education Certificate of Attendance
- Two 1 hour skype calls with Abbey where she will walk you through personalized mock interviews or YouTube vide
Abbey Sharp is a Registered Dietitian (RD), an avid food writer and blogger, a TV and radio personality, a cookbook author, a food brand ambassador, a passionate home cook, a food event hostess, and the founder of Abbey’s Kitchen Inc. She has a BASc. in Nutrition and Food, Dietitians of Canada accreditation, and culinary training from George Brown College and private instructors. Abbey’s core philosophy is that a pleasurable relationship with food, your body and your self is the fundamental secret to good health.